callbacks

Clyde Hollinger cedel@redrose.net
Mon, 03 Aug 1998 16:36:14 -0400

I basically do the same thing Ken does, with some variation based on a
tip I got from the cassette series "The Psychology of Selling" by Brian
Tracy.  Depending on the words we use, we can make it easier for the
client to make a decision.

Typically I say something like, "I am calling about scheduling your
annual (or 6-month) piano tuning, which is now due.  Would it suit you
if I planned to come (date, time, etc.)?"  The most common response is,
"Just a minute, I'll check my calendar."  This approach assumes they've
already made the decision to care for the piano.  I hope this helps
someone.

Clyde Hollinger, RPT
Lititz, PA