Suggestions of Appropriate HT for Senior Recital ?

Vanderhoofven dkvander@clandjop.com
Mon, 03 Aug 1998 17:31:50 -0500

Dear HT enthusiasts,

I will be tuning for a Senior Recital in about 5 weeks, and the pianist is
interested in having a historical tuning that would be appropriate to the
selections she is playing.

Bach - Italian Concerto in F
Scarlatti - 2 Sonatas in D major
Schubert - Sonata 120 in A major
Schuman - "Forest Scenes" - 9 short pieces
B flat
D minor
B flat
D minor
B flat
E flat
G minor
E flat
B flat

The piano used for practice will be a Kawai UST-6.  The piano used for the
recital will be a Steinway D that I have tuned regularly for the past 2
years.  Can you suggest an appropriate tuning for this music?  If you have
a good HT tuning for a Steinway D (and for a Kawai UST-6) stored in your
SATII, I would appreciate receiving the numbers to "Plug-in" to my SATII.

Please reply privately unless you feel there is sufficient interest.  And
if you are sending a lot of numbers my way, thanks in advance!

Sincerely,
David

David A. Vanderhoofven, RPT
Joplin, Missouri
dkvander@clandjop.com

http://www.clandjop.com/~dkvander/

#pianotech page:

http://www.clandjop.com/~dkvander/ircpiano.html

New web page for the Joplin Community Concert Association

http://www.concerts.joplin.com