Sex Videos

Tue, 4 Aug 1998 10:19:38 -0500 (CDT)

Joel,

At 09:38 8/4/98 -0500, you wrote:
>List,

>I must mention that I am on a University address where rather stern
>regulations have been issued and enforced.

Ditto.  This ol' lootrin collige server froze up (cyber gasp??)  and
disconnected me partway through download, and I had to play some games
[sign-on from dedicated terminal] to get it (them) deleted and get the rest
of my messages.

Conrad Hoffsommer		Office - (319) 387-1204
Luther College                         Music Dept Fax - (319) 387-1076
700 College Drive
Decorah, Iowa 52101-1045             hoffsoco@martin.luther.edu

Ignorance doesn't kill you, but it will make you sweat a lot. - Haitian proverb