income up reply more(long) reply for Dale P.

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Tue, 04 Aug 1998 10:56:16 -0500 (CDT)

Hi Dale,

   How about getting James to do a class of some kind on his bench repair
methods? We all fight that particular problem periodically, esp. at
universities.
   Just a thought.

Avery

>Dear James,
>
>Thanks. I let that post sit for a day because I felt it might be too personal
>or offend someone but then I thought what the heck! If we, as technicians,
>won't raise the level of our profession, who will? I enjoy your posts quite a
>bit. Be enthusiastic, we need it. I hope to meet you in Kansas City next
>summer if you make the seminar. I think it will be a good show. We are already
>working on it pretty hard. Do you have any ideas for classes you would like to
>see?
>
>Best regards,
>Dale
>
>Dale Probst
>Registered Piano Technician
>Ward & Probst, Inc.
>Piano & Organ Service
>Wichita Falls,TX
>
><<Going to Kansas City, Kansas City here we come!>>

Avery Todd, RPT
Moores School of Music                  (__)
University of Houston                   (oo)        Mathematical Cow
Houston, TX 77204-4893         /---------\/     (Developer of cow-culus)
713-743-3226                  / | x=a(b)||
713-743-3226                 *  ||------||
atodd@uh.edu                    ~~      ~~
http://www.music.uh.edu/