Hot pianos?

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Tue, 4 Aug 1998 19:28:08 EDT

<< Greetings all,
     I have heard from several attendees to this years national convention
that
 there was a "gallery" of pianos that individual shops or technicians had on
 display.  Several of my contacts had decided preferences about the
 restorations and I was wondering if there are any on the list here that
 compared the pianos and would, perhaps, venture an opinion on who had the
best
 instruments there???
    Anybody?
 Regards,
 Ed Foote >>

Ed:

With all due respect to everyone who took the time and trouble to send their
piano to Providence, lets just say all of the instruments were of exceptional
quality, and everyone who showed their pianos should be commended for the work
they did.

What I thought of each piano is not the same as what you would have come up
with . What might have been impressive to one technician might be viewed by
another tech as being ornidary, or even bad.

Just is my way of saying you should have been there to make your own
evaluation, but don't ask us to that for you.

Willem Blees  RPT
St. Louis