Plastic action parts

Z! Reinhardt diskladame@provide.net
Wed, 5 Aug 1998 13:37:37 -0400

You might try looking in the catalogues from the piano supply houses.  They
often have action parts drawn to scale, so you can determine what would be
the most suitable replacement, or whether or not a replacement actually
exists in the case of parts with weird dimensions.  Another thought is to
get the sample parts kit from Renner and try parts in an effort to get the
best fit/function for that action.  (Renner parts are not cheap.)  The
supply house addresses should all be in the Membership Directory/Guide to
Business Resources.

Z! Reinhardt RPT
Ann Arbor  MI
diskladame@provide.net