Wild strings in new pianos

Richard Moody remoody@easnet.net
Thu, 6 Aug 1998 01:11:26 -0500

Go directly to Technical Services.  do  not pass Go  do not collect $200
dollars.  The classiest pianos tend to have the classiest technical
resources, ie 800 numbers, internet addresses, technical manuals,
regional reps, and they love to help technicians.  They are our friends.
They want us to be their friends.

even if you are...

Moody

----------
> From: Ted Simmons <ted@brevard.net>
> To: pianotech@ptg.org
> Subject: Wild strings in new pianos
> Date: Wednesday, August 05, 1998 5:38 PM
>
> I'm posting this for a piano technician friend of mine who works on a
lot
> of new pianos.  He has noticed that recently many of the new, high-cost,
> pianos have a lot of wild strings in the upper treble.  He has been
unable
> to correct this situation by the usual methods: > upper class pianos
that cost $30,000 and up.  I won't mention any names but