Kawai UST-5

R. Goodale robert.goodale@nau.edu
Sat, 08 Aug 1998 21:36:03 -0600

> The UST-8 is the same scale and action in a lower cost form - simpler
> cabinet, slightly thinner back structure.
>
> Don Mannino RPT

Thanks for the info. I never heard of a UST-3, were there a lot of those
imported here? I have always been real thrilled with the UST-8s. They
are great institutional pianos, rugged and easy to tune and regulate.
Great for the hard use and abuse that practice room pianos face. I would
really like to see a dozen or so new ones here.

Thanks again,

Rob Goodale, RPT