Piano fees

Elian Degen degen@telcel.net.ve
Wed, 12 Aug 1998 23:12:27 -0400

Jon,

I would like to know, what are the fees for tunings for a good Piano Tuner
in a big city and an Average tuner in small cities. How much would be for
tuning a Grand and for an Upright.

I need them for reference.

This year the situation here got worse, The low price of oil, Elections
year, and an increasingly fast devaluation of the coin. is pushing everybody
to charge in US$ or referenced to US$. Already a big deal of goods cost the
same hera as in U.S. or more. so I am trying to make a study to see how can
we apply it here. For the moment many of the piano tuners here fixed thir
price between US$ 76.00 for upright and US$ 86.00 for Grand.

Thank you in advance

Elian