Visualizing Strings - (what are they doing in the dark that we don't know about?)

Alan W Deverell aland@casa.co.nz
Fri, 14 Aug 1998 18:35:26 +1200

Bob - I would be very interested to see such film, however, as a
diagnostic tool the cost of filming and the delay in getting the film
developed may be a bit TOO protracted (but perhaps not as long and it
has taken me NOT to get the idea going and tested):-)))

AlanD