Inharmonicity - so what actually causes it ?question

Jim Coleman, Sr. pianotoo@imap2.asu.edu
Fri, 14 Aug 1998 11:37:19 -0700 (MST)

A more narrow elliptical motion would be expected without the oscillating
side to side. This would depend somewhat on how squarely the hammer hits
also.

Jim Coleman, Sr.