Visualizing Strings - (what are they doing in the dark that we don't know about?)

Alan W Deverell aland@casa.co.nz
Sat, 15 Aug 1998 12:27:19 +1200

OK Steven - just send money and we will get started.

I have some brief discussions with engineering and budget for Initial
Laboratory Investigations through to Design/development,
pre-production and field trials etc. - about US$50,000 (to you -
CAN$50,000 + a good Forte piano):-))).

AlanD (selling shares in "Tuners Torch 2000")