Inharmonicity - causes

Alan W Deverell aland@casa.co.nz
Sat, 15 Aug 1998 18:23:01 +1200

Richard, Jim and all,

I believe that this subject is getting pretty serious now - a job for
Dr. Alex Galembo - problem is he is very busy finishing some projects
and packing to leave for StPetersburg on 20th August - I won't entice
him in to this discussion at this time but look forward to his input
as soon as he is back on the Internet.

AlanD