Tech in Castle Rock, Colorado?

Lance Lafargue lafargue@iamerica.net
Mon, 17 Aug 1998 11:22:37 -0500

Dear List,
I have one of my best customers moving to Castle Rock,CO which is a suburb
just south of Denver.  (this would be about 25 min. from Colorado Springs,
20 min. from Denver) She has a Schimmel 5'10", a good ear, and teaches
about 50 students regularly.  She has been by far my best source of
customers-she has given my name to EVERYONE she speaks to.  I would like to
send the best tech in the area who is also an advocate of and is familiar
with Dampp Chaser systems.  She is finicky, but once she trusts you, she's
great to work for!!  THANKS!
Lance Lafargue, RPT
New Orleans Chapter
Covington, LA.