Perfection

Susan Kline skline@proaxis.com
Tue, 18 Aug 1998 07:37:51

At 09:41 AM 8/18/98 -0400, you wrote:
>> <<"Ok, I give up - I'm never gonna get ahead of you guys.
>> Rob">>
>>
>> It is all Newtons' fault...
>
>I love to twist things up.  Fun isn't!  Sometimes my fingers do
>different from brain; remember the disk sander incident?
>
>Don't give up, just grap a thausarus.
>
>Yeh, I did it and pround of it.
>
>Have a good week.
>
>        Newton

Hi, Newton!

Good-natured of you to let us blame you for everything! Think of all the
tight corners we can get out of: "It's Newton's fault ..."

As for >Sometimes my fingers do
>different from brain; remember the disk sander incident?

Don't remember the disk sander incident, but it'll be awhile before I
forget the hammer iron fiasco.

Yours,

Susan

Susan Kline
P.O. Box 1651
Philomath, OR 97370
skline@proaxis.com

"With a little more courage, I could get myself into a lot more trouble."
			-- Ashleigh Brilliant