Perfection, further off topic

conrad hoffsommer hoffsoco@martin.luther.edu
Tue, 18 Aug 1998 12:21:37 -0500 (CDT)

At 12:31 8/18/98 EDT, you wrote:
>In a message dated 8/18/98 10:51:58 AM, skline@proaxis.com wrote:
>
><<"Think of all the
>tight corners we can get out of: "It's Newton's fault ...">>

> "Newton Event Waiting Tsuris" or a NEWT
>
> Newton String Fault...we 'could' say it was an incidental NSF :-)
>
> Newton extraRegulatioon Fault..or we 'could' say it was a  NERF.
>
>Jim Bryant (FL)

...and all those sounds and malfunctions which never occur when you are
there, and I always attributed to my intimidating the piano, would really be
a figNewton of their imagination?

Conrad

Conrad Hoffsommer 		Office - (319) 387-1204
Luther College			Music Dept Fax - (319) 387-1076
700 College Drive		hoffsoco@luther.edu
Decorah, Iowa 52101-1045

Law of Life's Highway:
- If everything is coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.