Steinway agraffes

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Tue, 18 Aug 1998 09:54:55 -0500 (CDT)

Conrad,

   Something I just thought of. Try contacting Michael (Mike) Pennywitt,
Plant Manager, at The O.S. Kelly Co. in Jonesboro, Arkansas. If he doesn't
have some, he might could give you some ideas on leads.
   The phone number is: 501-931-7866. Fax is: 501-931-9721.

Avery

>removed a trichord agraffe from a "B", and the supply I had didn't fit...
>
>too small a thread.
>
>Where could I find, reliably and on short notice, a supply of the older ones?
>(1936 vintage instrument.)
>
>Conradwhohasn'thadtoreplaceanybeforethisyearandthisisnumberthree.
>
>Conrad Hoffsommer, RPT		hoffsoco@martin.luther.edu
>
>"What? Me worry?" - Alfred E Newman

Avery Todd, RPT
Moores School of Music                  (__)
University of Houston                   (oo)        Mathematical Cow
Houston, TX 77204-4893         /---------\/     (Developer of cow-culus)
713-743-3226                  / | x=a(b)||
713-743-3226                 *  ||------||
atodd@uh.edu                    ~~      ~~
http://www.music.uh.edu/