Samick (again)

Jon Page jpage@capecod.net
Tue, 18 Aug 1998 21:39:17 -0400

I agree and will add to first incorporate an initial water/alcohol treatment.
If it does not diminish the sluggishness, Protek will only mask it for a few
months. If the H2O/alc does not sufficiently relieve the symptoms, repin,
size w/ H2O/alc, Protek.

Unless someone has evidence on further treating previously treated
pins with H2O/alc.

Jon Page