New Wurlitzers

Roger Jolly baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Tue, 18 Aug 1998 20:55:28 -0600

Hi Phil,
        The units that have Concert Master installed are stripped down in
Arkansa and regulated, they are also voiced on the mellow side to make
allowances for the heavier playing that these units experience with the
player unit. Special care is taken with critical items like centre pinning.
I wish they were all like this.
Regards Roger.

>pops for the new guy....I tuned a 153 yesterday on the floor with a
ConcertMaster
>on it, and it was without a doubt the best one to hit the floor in a long
>time..luckily for me, this one did not have a damper issue as I was
pressed for
>time....and thanks for sharing your idea!..

Roger Jolly
Baldwin Yamaha Piano Centre
Saskatoon and Regina
Saskatchewan, Canada.