reverse engineering Baldwins Wurlitzers

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Thu, 20 Aug 1998 09:33:21 EDT

<< Hello, 	I have always been under the impression that disassembling an
 object to measure the parts carefully does not get you the original design.
  It only gets you one copy of that design which may or may not be a good
 example of the original object.  Agree- dis-agree?
 James Grebe >>

I don't know if I can agree or disagree on this, Jim. I don't even know what
you are talking about. Can you explain the reasoning of your question.

Wim