strip muting: pitch question

Jim Coleman, Sr. pianotoo@imap2.asu.edu
Thu, 20 Aug 1998 21:38:01 -0700 (MST)

Hi Avery:

The best I can say is that we are getting very close to release time.
The software is pretty well set now. There are some real neat extra features
which I couldn't write about in the July Journal because they were not
available then. Changing FAC numbers on the fly is one of them.

Just a little tweaking on power consumption etc. and we should be ready.

Dr. Al and Paul and others are working almost around the clock on some days.

I have a smaller Attache case in which I now carry the SAT IIIs.

Jim Coleman, Sr.