Samick (again)

Richard Moody remoody@easnet.net
Thu, 20 Aug 1998 22:33:45 -0500

----------
> From: Susan Kline <skline@proaxis.com>
> To: pianotech@ptg.org
> Subject: Re: Re:  Samick (again)
> Date: Wednesday, August 19, 1998 5:52 PM
>
> List, Richard, Avery, Jim --
>
> Everyone seems so sure that tight flange bushings are the problem, yet
I've
> never known a Samick to seize up from anything except failure of the
center
> pin plating.

HMm   If the easing methods work from lubes or shrinking solutions, I
would never look at a c pin.  Darn, on hind sight I should have "watered"
the action on that Samick since it has been such a sure fire remedy. After
that, the seller, who was also a technician could have re-pinned to his
heart's content. I wonder what the content of the felt bushings are?

Richard