To all Associates

Jim & Joan Hammond hammojt@dave-world.net
Fri, 21 Aug 1998 10:37:50 -0500

Hi, Jim,
I attended your tuning classes during the convention, and felt enlightened
after each one.  Thank you very much.

I would like a copy of the material you are offering by way of this E-mail.

Sincerely,

Jim Hammond
E-mail hammojt+AEA-dave-world.net
-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Coleman, Sr. +ADw-pianotoo+AEA-imap2.asu.edu+AD4-
To: pianotech+AEA-ptg.org +ADw-pianotech+AEA-ptg.org+AD4-
Date: Friday, August 21, 1998 12:39 AM
Subject: To all Associates

+AD4-Hi:
+AD4-
+AD4-I have good news for those of you who are looking toward taking your PTG
+AD4-Tuning Exams.
+AD4-
+AD4-I just received an email from a gentleman thanking me for the notes which
+AD4-I sent him on how to practice for the aural portion of the exam. He was
+AD4-so thankful. His scores averaged 95+ACU-.
+AD4-
+AD4-If any of you would like a copy of my two articles, send me an email
+AD4-requesting them and I will send them to you.
+AD4-
+AD4-Jim Coleman, Sr.
+AD4-