mixing ratio

Richard Moody remoody@easnet.net
Fri, 21 Aug 1998 10:39:40 -0500

Dick,
>water & alcohol
> applications. What is the mixing ratio?

4 to 1.  I have used denatured one part to 4 parts water, (distilled)
However I thing grain alcohol such as Everclear might  .....
be....and more applecations and be less umm...
dele...delet...deleter....oh heck ish jush bertter.

Ric    hic °

>what would be a good applicator?

A good applicator would be the Moody Dripolator

See post under that name....

When using this mixture the best results come from  drying the action with
hot air.  Put near hot air duct and cover with blanket.  No hotter than
from a hair dryer on med.  Then wait 24 hours to see if anything got
missed.