Disklavier quietners

MMiccio@aol.com MMiccio@aol.com
Fri, 21 Aug 1998 19:19:33 EDT

LaRoy will gladly provide you with the results of test done with the foam
inserts.  I have cut the foam with an electric knife very cleanly and it has a
noticable effect on the loudness.  One of my clients, a restaurant, wanted the
maximum muffling and went with the foam, vinyl cover material ( same stuff on
artist benches) stapled to the bottom of the grand piano plus a string cover
layered with vinyl, moving blanket material, and thin string cover felt as the
outside covering.  What a difference! but they even wanted it quieter!!
There's no winning sometimes.

Mike Miccio, RPT, Brooklyn NY