SAT III

pianoman pianoman@inlink.com
Sat, 22 Aug 1998 07:48:24 -0500

Hello,
I wonder how those feel that plunked down the $400 in advance last year for
the new SAT III and are still waiting for it?  Did anyone know that getting
the new machine out was going to be that difficult?  As I remember we were
hearing last year about this time that is was about here and here it is a
year later.
I realize that Dr. Sanderson has had some health problems ( I don't know
for sure) I just heard it in passing, but I do hope you all are extremely
happy when it does arrive.
That is the reason I don't take payment in advance for work I am to do.
You never know what is going to happen.
James Grebe
R.P.T. of the P.T.G.
 Since 1962 in St. Louis, MO