rebuilder

Dave Swartz dms2000@PIONEERPLANET.INFI.NET
Sat, 22 Aug 1998 16:21:13 -0400 (EDT)

At 09:16 AM 8/18/98 EDT, you wrote:
>>Subj:	rebuilder
>Date:	08/15/98
>To:	pianotech@ptg.org
>
>A friend of mine is looking for a rebuilder in the Mpls, MN area.  It will be
>for a Wurlitzer spinet (don't laugh), which is of great sentimental value.
>Please email me privately if you know someone or are interested.
>
>Karen Johnson
>Rochester, MN
>kgj38@aol.com<
>
>I put this note out Saturday night.  I have had 2 replies so far.  Any other
>interest out there?  Thanks!

Hi Karen,

I'm sorry this took soooo long to respond.   Was away from the computer for
a bit.  We would be happy to restore the instrument.  Give me a call at
(612) 939-0997.  We are Majestic Piano, Inc.  Located in Hopkins, MN
(suburb of Mpls.)  If you were to provide me with a phone number I would
gladly call you.  Hope this isn't too late.

Dave Swartz, RPT
Majestic Piano
dms2000@majesticpiano.com