strip muting: pitch question

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Sat, 22 Aug 1998 22:17:44 EDT

<< Hi Wim,

 If using an EDT over pull becomes quite important--if you choose to tune
 only one wire per note--more over pull is required. And yes a few EDT tuners
 do just that measure ever note and over pull according. >>

I missed the orginal point of this post. I was assuming we were talking about
a  normal tuinig, without the use of an EDT. Obviously, I agree with you, and
Jim Sr. that when doing a pitch raise, and when using a EDT, overpull is
necessary, and can be meansured.

Wim