Separated back again

Richard Moody remoody@easnet.net
Sun, 23 Aug 1998 00:28:32 -0500

A Gulbransen ex player with 3/4 plate the pin block has pulled loose
AGAIN!!!.  I gotta take a pict of this and send it to Susan Kline.
	If any one has done this repair to a similar Gulbransen and would like to
share info please feel so inclined.
	Of interest, it is close enough to a'440 for the church choir.  No I
didn't let down the tension before I drayed it home over 20 miles of
gravel roads. I got this in trade for a few hours work on a  Cable  pump
organ.

	With all these "micro" lists springing up, anyone want to start a 'pump
organ' list?  ; )

Ric O'Pumper