Potter vs. Tech Schools

Spockstein@aol.com Spockstein@aol.com
Mon, 24 Aug 1998 17:26:17 EDT

"However you have not mentioned anything
about your background."

I do have some musical training. I have played different instruments but got
bored of all of them except the piano...basically, I will never ever stop
playing the piano...

As far as mechanical skills...To be honest, I don't have much experience but I
do believe that I'm perfectly capable. I am good with my hands and I have
worked with some big shop tools-drill presses, table saws, etc. etc. Just not
very much of it.

As far as a "people person"...I enjoy many different personalities in people
and get along with most everyone. if, however, I do not get along very well
and it could become a struggle, I'm not afraid to cut my losses and move
forward!

There's a little more information for you.  And thank you all for the input I
have already recieved in such a short time! You have my gratitude!

Caleb McVey
piano tech hopeful