S&S leg wedge

Ron Nossaman nossaman@SOUTHWIND.NET
Wed, 26 Aug 1998 22:13:00 -0500 (CDT)

Hi all,

I just got a call from one of my colleges. They have lost a Steinway leg
wedge and want me to bring them one Monday when I go to start the Fall
tunings. I don't have any laying around, or one in the shop to copy. I would
be most grateful (no cash though) if someone would post me the measurements,
including overall length, top width on big end, bottom width on big and
little end, thickness, and whether my picture is flipped the right direction
or not so I can make a couple. There's a real possibility this might happen
again.

               _____
             /       \
         / top width   \