Strings and such

Kenneth W. Burton kwburton@calcna.ab.ca
Thu, 27 Aug 1998 05:49:28 -0600 (MDT)

	Patrick,

	Probably, by the time this gets to you, someone else will have
given you the same information.
	The secret to this perplexing problem is a section of flat curtain
rod. I have a section about 20 inches long which contains two pieces with
one telescoping inside this other. I form the bottom loop of the string,
then place the whole thing inside the curtain rod with the loop sticking
out about 2 inches. Then, it is easy to slide the whole thing down between
the two sets of strings, reach through and hook the loop on the hitch pin.
	I never leave home without my telescoping curtain rod.

	Ken Burton "Doctor Piano" Calgary Alberta