I Quit!

Andy&Chris Taylor tempola@swbell.net
Thu, 27 Aug 1998 14:23:00 -0500

I am going to unsubscribe from this group!

You know, the pianotech list, hasn't made me feel very welcome. I have tried
to bring several topics up for discussion, just to be totally ignored. if
that is the way the group feels, I won't bother you again.

Grant it, I don't have the "sheepskin" of RPT,PTG, or anything else.
although I dont find anything wrong with that. and could pass the ptg exam
without much effort. such situations as this is the very reason that I have
not done so. Although there are scores of people who are not "in" these
things, some do excellent quality work.

I joined the list, to be educated and maybe be able to maybe help someone
with a servicing problem If I was able. The absolute silence to my postings
tells me that my participation is not wanted nor needed.......... Ok I can
take a hint!

So I service players and bring back pianos that some of you would consider
junk and a waste of money........so what???  they are far better than some
of the pianos that we are called upon to tune from time to time!

Nor do I leave disliking anybody.
Andy Taylor