I Quit!

Paul McCloud smccloud@ix.netcom.com
Thu, 27 Aug 1998 17:46:57 -0700

Andy:
	I am sorry that you feel "neglected" by this list.  I disagree with
your conclusion, however.  To be honest, I don't remember any posts from
yourself.  I've been "lurking" on this list for months.  I almost always
see that any question is honestly and promptly answered by at least half
a dozen people.  If you don't get an answer to your question, it is not
that you aren't an RPT.  Maybe someone doesn't know the answer! For one,
if you post to me personally, I'll be glad to answer ANY question you
may have, if I can.
	Having said this, I can also relate to your feelings.  Once I got on
the Tuesday nite chat group.  The  banter wasn't in the direction I
wanted, so I asked a question which I was curious about.  The first
response was, "well DUH!" ...  I was already nervous about using the
forum, and it left a bad taste.  I don't go there anymore.  No so on
this list.
	Since I am relatively new as RPT, I contribute to the list as I can,
but I soak up the incredible amount of information that comes across
this list.  My request is that you give all another chance to respond to
your inquiries.  I have never felt intimidation from this list, but I
guess you do.  For that I am personally sorry.  How about another
chance, Andy!
	Sincerely,
	Paul McCloud, RPT
	San Diego