referral? back

pianoman pianoman@inlink.com
Fri, 28 Aug 1998 06:32:14 -0500

Hello Joe,
The point is that the referring tuner could be the hero himself and charge
whatever he wanted.  They are HIS customer.  There are a lot of jobs I
would rather not do either, but this is why we call them jobs. :>)
James Grebe
R.P.T. of the P.T.G.
 Since 1962 in St. Louis, MO.
  Caster Cup Center of the Universe