I Quit!

Kenneth W. Burton kwburton@calcna.ab.ca
Fri, 28 Aug 1998 05:36:05 -0600 (MDT)

	Andy & Chris,

	Don't get your shirt in a knot! This happens to me all the time. I
post something that is so important, the concepts are so brilliant that I
am sure that everyone reading it will immediately reply to tell me that I
am full of deep piano knowledge.
	Most of the time this doesn't happen. A deafening silence ensues.
Occasionally someone will carry on the subject I raise, often adding more
knowledge than I possess, often stated more thoughtfully and completely
than I could have done.
	I interpret the deafening silence to mean that my post has not
touched a needed or interesting topic.
	Hang in there! You'll read lots of good information and your needs
will be met.

	Ken Burton "Doctor Piano" Calgary Alberta