Has it begun again? more

pianoman pianoman@inlink.com
Fri, 28 Aug 1998 06:38:12 -0500

Hello Frank,
	I can see, in some instances, in the classroom vocal music room for
instance, that the daily heavy use of accompanying and trying to teach
vocal music where the digital may do very well.  A school I will be tuning
at next Thursday has a couple P-2's and the string teacher mainly pounds
the piano to be heard above her massed strings choir.  The P-2 is getting
very worn after about 6 years of this now.  I think the digital could maybe
take the abuse better than the P-2.  I dunno.
James Grebe
R.P.T. of the P.T.G.
 Since 1962 in St. Louis, MO.
  Caster Cup Center of the Universe