referral? back

pianoman pianoman@inlink.com
Fri, 28 Aug 1998 06:46:19 -0500

Hello Elian,
Good advice.  I try to always follow that.  When someone else wants to give
you something, beware.  I too have lost money trying to be a 'good guy".
The most expensive piano is the one that is free.  The cheapest piano is
the one that cost the most.  Think about it.
James Grebe
R.P.T. of the P.T.G.
 Since 1962 in St. Louis, MO.
  Caster Cup Center of the Universe