I Quit!

pianoman pianoman@inlink.com
Fri, 28 Aug 1998 06:52:43 -0500

Hello Andy,
You have probably seen my name as a very frequent poster.  I post many
questions and moreso comment on the things I do.  Some of the things I
bring up are never commented on either.  That means probably no one else
cares about that particular comment or question.  That is fine, there is no
law that says we have to comment or answer everything.  Indeed, that is one
of my problems.  I talk too much.  Hang in and get the feel.  More is
learned by listening than asking questions.
James Grebe
R.P.T. of the P.T.G.
 Since 1962 in St. Louis, MO.
  Caster Cup Center of the Universe