Chat group (Was I Quit)

Paul McCloud smccloud@ix.netcom.com
Fri, 28 Aug 1998 20:16:41 -0700

John:
	Thanks for your post.  Truth is, I prefer to read other's posts
regarding technical questions/answers than asking in a real-time forum.
I'm basically shy, and don't like to talk much.  I'm mostly interested
in the juicy tidbit of advice, suggestion, method, etc. that I can use
in my work.  But, I will try again on Tuesdays.  I know hosting this
kind of forum, as you have, requires a lot of effort and time, and I
applaud you for it, even if I don't take advantage of it mayself.
`	Paul McCloud