S&S leg wedges & I quit

Ron Nossaman nossaman@SOUTHWIND.NET
Sat, 29 Aug 1998 00:38:30 -0500 (CDT)

To whom,

Due to the nearly overwhelmingly helpful response to my request for
dimensions of the Steinway leg wedge, I drove out to one of my churches
today and measured one. No, I won't tell you. (Nya!)

But I ain't mad. Just try to get rid of me.

P.S. I'm an RPT too, but I don't see any reason to shove it down anyone's
throat as an addendum to my signature with each post, nor do I evaluate the
content of the posts of others based on their credentials. I'm an equal
opportunity abuser, and we are each as good as our last post. As far as I am
concerned, you are what you say and do. Scary isn't it?

 Ron