Has it begun again?

Newton Hunt nhunt@jagat.com
Sat, 29 Aug 1998 10:19:23 -0400

Hi All,

In my house there is a Yamaha P2-F in the living room, a keyboard in the
attic room of my daughter, a keyboard in the basement my wife uses
rarely and an old Steinway K in the garage spread all over the place.
Both Portia and Jean use the Yamaha more than any other.

Oh yeah, there  is a 3 octave keyboard attached to the game port of the
computer.

Thetas 3 to 2.

Jean teaches computer music but is not an electronics person so the kids
have said, "Teach us the music, we will handle the computers."
Impertinent brats. :}

Keyboards have their uses and places.  They will never replace a good
piano, hopefully.

        Newton
        nhunt@jagat.com