Free SAT III video

Joe & Penny Goss imatunr@primenet.com
Sat, 29 Aug 1998 16:03:00 -0600

Jim, The offer is a good one if you are the first of ten, but the next 40
that you get would be $120.00 to return. Could you make that the first to
respond to the request then the sent money would not have to be returned.
Joe Goss Yes I would like to peruse the video.

----------
<JimSr@jimwcoleman.com>
> Subject: Free SAT III video
> Date: Saturday, August 29, 1998 3:18 PM
>
> To all on this list:
>
> I just completed a video on the new SAT III. Many of you have asked for
> details on the new system. It retains all of the features of the SAT II
> plus many new features which make it more useable. So far the video is
> almost 1 1/2 half hours long.
>
> For the first 10 people who send me a $3.00 stamp for priority mail, I
> will send the video promptly with the understanding that it will be
returned
> within a week so that others may view it. You may copy it (not for sale)
for
> your own future reference. You may not alter it in any way. If these
terms
> are agreeable to you, send me regular mail with your request and $3.00
stamp
> enclosed along with a clear readable return address. Place your personal
> email address somewhere in your letter and I will confirm that I received
> your request and if you are not one of the first 10, I will suggest how
long
> a wait there may be. This depends upon how many requests I receive. The
> video does not have commercial stuff on it even though I am a
> distributor for Sanderson Accutuners. SAT III's are now in the hands of a
> few Beta testors who also are on the order list.
>
> Incidentally, a short while back someone on the list was wondering how
all
> those people feel who put down $400 on the future SAT III over a year
ago.
> I can't tell you just how each one feels, but as far as I know, no one
has
> asked for his money back. Besides, there were only about 5 people who did
> actually put money down. Others have bought SAT I's or SAT II's. An
> equitable rental arrangement was made when they purchased the immediately
> available model in anticipation of the new SAT III. These people will
only
> have a few but powerful new things to learn when they convert to the SAT
III.