Free SAT III video

Jim Coleman, Sr. pianotoo@imap2.asu.edu
Sat, 29 Aug 1998 23:19:02 -0700 (MST)

Hi Joe:

I have 10 videos ready to go now. The next 10 respondees would be a week
later receiving their copy when the first group returns theirs. For #40 it
may take 4 weeks to get his. But, hey, this is the only one available in
the world. It may just ease the
pain for those who have waited so long for the real thing. Incidentally,
production is cranking up now on the SAT III. The new SATs will go out in
the order on the list.

Jim Coleman, Sr.