Predicting string behavior

Doug Richards Doug.Richards@quantum.com
Sun, 30 Aug 1998 00:31:02 -0700

Richard,
I saw a Hallet & Davis ~6' grand very similar to the one you described here
in the bay area a few years ago.  I was thinking of buying it as a project
at the time but the tech I ask to go with me advised against it due to all
wonderful weird parts that would be needed that I would be making myself

doug richards
San Jose, CA