painted artwork on piano plates.

Jon Page jpage@capecod.net
Sun, 30 Aug 1998 20:26:37 -0400

Part of restoration is to retain some of the existing craftsmanship.
Some things can not be replaced and should not just for the sake of
making our work _look_better.

A little touch-up on the dings with a similar gold and a spray-over
will ultimately revitalize the character of these master pieces of a
by-gone era.

We've heard of art cases, how about art plates?

Sometimes less is more,

Jon Page