painted artwork on piano plates.

Jon Page jpage@capecod.net
Sun, 30 Aug 1998 21:10:32 -0400

Sometimes the only thing to do is to salvage this artwork and discard the
rest.

I have taken apart many square grands. I've saved the keybeds for work-
benches and if nothing else, I cut out the cast, fillegre (for lack of a
better word)
dome. These hang on my shop wall, testament to the critters I've pulled
down much like the 'trophy heads' of game hunters.
Maybe a fitting end to the Rippen back until someone can figure out a
better use for it.  I hate to throw someone else's hard work away (except
after a few years of looking at it).

Is it Trash or Treasure.

Jon Page