painted artwork on piano plates.

Jon Page jpage@capecod.net
Sun, 30 Aug 1998 21:23:24 -0400

This was back in the 'industrial age' or just past it when craftsmanship
and artistic apperciation went hand in hand.

Look at the detail of the inside cover of an old pocket watch and you will
soon
realize that what craftsmanship meant then, doesn't mean now.

Craft and art, worked with the industrialists to beautify their products.

Ah progress,

Jon Page

PS Sometimes less is more  ?    (who said that ?)