painted artwork on piano plates.

Jon Page jpage@capecod.net
Sun, 30 Aug 1998 23:07:33 -0400

Yes, let's define "art case" and "decorative finish".

I have seen 'decorative finishes' which unknowing
dealers have passed on as 'art case'.

I define 'art case' as to be "heavily carved" or
distinctly painted.

A mere artful figurine done in veneere on a panel
does not distinguish a piece as "artcase".

Jon Page