Yamaha out of tune

Ron Nossaman nossaman@SOUTHWIND.NET
Sun, 30 Aug 1998 23:08:06 -0500 (CDT)

>In a message dated 8/30/98 10:30:06 PM, nossaman@SOUTHWIND.NET wrote:
>
><<but wouldn't any tech with the basic sense God gave a rubber duck know
>better than to force a piece of hardware to that extreme?>>
>
>Ron;
> Would you care to rethink, rephrase,  or retract, this question ?? :-)
> To answer your question re : why reguarly tighten bolts?, the top ten answers
>are:
>1. because they can be tightened.
>2.
>3.
>4.
>5.
>6.
>7.
>8.
>9.
>10.
>Jim Bryant (FL)

Correct, if they can, but should they be? I'd say not necessarily.

Re:rethinking - Only if forced.
Re:rephrasing - I'm still stuck with the same word set I had last time so...
Re retracting - Physics and logic, or imminent personal peril only.

P.S. I especially like reason #3. It's very shiny and smells of strawberries.

 Ron